Security is of paramount importance for us!
In order to comply with European regulations and for our mutual security, we have implemented a KYC (Know-Your-Client) verification procedure that all clients must pass before we can securely provide our services.
When creating for a Finansiv account, the client must provide:
- Name (first name, middle name and family name),
- Personal Identification Number,
- Email address,
- Permanent address,
- Current phone number.
In accordance with Directive (EU) 2018/843 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 May 2018 (AMLD5), Finansiv monitors transactions and informs the responsible authorities of any suspicious transactions.
Finansiv.com applies the “Know Your Client” procedure.
Applying this procedure helps prevent money laundering, terrorist financing and fraud.
The procedure requires the provision of:
- A photograph of the front of the client’s ID (data must be fully consistent with the one provided in the registration form),
- A photograph of the back of the client’s ID (data must be fully consistent with the one provided in the registration form),
- Uploading a photo that clearly shows the client’s face and ID in the frame.
Finansiv takes great care of your personal data and enforces leading security practices.
More information about the security measures we apply can be found here.