For clients of First Investment Bank transfers take minutes.
Bank transfers in euro are carried out according to SEPA system settlement hours.
Bank transfer times are as follows:
- Bank transfer between 9:30h – 12:00h – on the same day around 1:40h;
- Bank transfer between 12:00h – 2:30h – on the same day around 4:10h;
- Bank transfer between 2:30h – 4:30h – on the next workday around 5:40h;
- Bank transfer between 8:45h – 8:45h – on the next workday around 9:00h;
Bank transfers in BGN are carried out as follows, as per the settlement times of the BISERA settlement system:
- Bank transfer via BISERA before 08:30h on a work day – on the same day after 10:30h;
- Bank transfer via BISERA between 08:30h and 12:30 on a work day – on the same day after 14:00h;
- Bank transfer via BISERA between 12:30h and 14:30 on a work day – on the next day after 16:30h;
- Bank transfer via BISERA after 14:30h or on non-working days – on the next work day until 10:30h;
Bank transfers equal to or more than 100 000 BGN are carried out using the RINGS system.
- Bank transfers via RINGS on a work day (between 8h. and 15h.) – up to 30 minutes after the transaction;
- On any Bulgarian bank cash desk via direct transfer to a bank account – up to 30 minutes after the transaction;
The bank transfer times above are approximate and there can be differences in actual settlement hours, depending on each individual bank.
Bank transfers may take up to 7 business days.
The hours above are in Eastern European Summer Time (GMT+3).
https://finansiv.com is not responsible for bank transfer delays!