Trade crypto in three simple steps
Finansiv enables you to easily buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
The New Standard in Crypto Trading
Finansiv offers an intuitive interface with real-time exchange rates. In addition, you have access to advanced charting tools, trade history, and a simple order process so you can buy & sell crypto in minutes.
Multiple payment methods
Buy and Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin with SEPA bank transfer. You can also use AdvCash, Payeer, and Epay.
Low fees, that only get lower
We execute trades across multiple liquidity venues, including exchanges and OTC desks, in order to guarantee the best rates. In addition, our fees can only get lower, the more you trade. Buy and sell crypto with fees from as low as just 0.10% per order.
|30-day trade volume||Commission|
|Up to € 10k||0.50%|
|From € 10k to € 100k||0.25%|
|From € 100k to € 1m||0.20%|
|Above € 1m||0.15%|
|Above € 10m||Individual|
Send or receive crypto instantly
You can transfer crypto to other Finansiv users in seconds. In addition, that’s all completely free.
Integrated crypto wallets & vaults
With just a few clicks, you can generate your multi-signature, individual crypto wallet. No need to remember unnecessary passwords or secret keys. Most importantly, you can access your funds at any time, without compromising security.
The most trusted cryptocurrency exchange platform
Here are just a few reasons why you should trade crypto with Finansiv.
Are you ready to start trading?
Buy Bitcoin today, by signing up in under 5 minutes!
Frequently asked questions about cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrencies are a form of decentralized digital money, which means that they’re independent of any third-parties, for example, banks or governments. These currencies are based on an innovative digital ledger technology called the blockchain. The first crypto was Bitcoin, and it remains the most popular cryptocurrency. There are other popular forms of cryptocurrency, such as Ethereum, which offers built-in digital contracts called “smart contracts”.
A blockchain is essentially a digital ledger where data can be transferred securely via encryption, making it nearly impossible to duplicate or falsify. This ledger is usually decentralized, which means that no single entity validates and controls the data.
Learn more about blockchain technology.
There are many ways and platforms to trade cryptocurrency, however, they can be summed up in two major groups.
- You can trade the actual cryptocurrencies via a cryptocurrency exchange platform or broker, such as Finansiv. This is similar to how you would exchange USD for EUR at your bank or exchange bureau. By choosing this method, you own the actual cryptocurrency that you buy and you can transfer it to anybody.
- You can trade derivatives products, based on cryptocurrencies, such as CFD’s (contracts-for-difference), which are provided by most regulated forex brokers. By trading CFD’s however, you don’t actually own the underlying assets but simply speculate on their price movements.
While there are thousands of different cryptocurrencies, Finansiv offers the most popular ones, since they are proven projects, which have been around for years. Our current offering includes:
- Bitcoin (BTC): The first and most popular cryptocurrency, which is still the most recognized and largest by market cap.
- Ethereum (ETH): Ethereum is the second-most-popular cryptocurrency, which offers the in-built functionality of creating digital contracts, called “smart contracts”.
- Litecoin (LTC): Litecoin is very similar to Bitcoin and was created shortly after it. The key differences include faster transaction times as well as a higher total supply, compared to Bitcoin.
You can easily transfer cryptocurrency from your Finansiv wallet to anybody you wish. Transfers to other Finansiv users are instant and completely free. If you wish to transfer cryptocurrency out of your Finansiv wallet, simply navigate to the “wallets” section of your user account and click on “withdraw”. It’s that easy and there are no additional fees.