Ethereum price chart
In the chart bellow you can see the current Ethereum price, which is updated every five seconds.
Ethereum is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization. It is a decentralized open-source blockchain featuring smart contract functionality. Or, to put it simply – it’s programmable digital cash.
A common misunderstanding is that Ether and Ethereum refer to the same thing. Remember that Ether is simply the cryptocurrency used for payments in the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Ticker symbol: ETH
- Subunits: 1 Wei = ETH 0.000000000000000001
- Total Supply: Not capped
- Block time: 13 seconds
- Transaction validation scheme: Proof of Work
- Original Author(s): Vitalik Buterin, Gavin Wood
- Official whitepaper: Ethereum Whitepaper
- Official Website: www.ethereum.org